The Water for Life Education Program delivers a coordinated capacity building program for water educators and water stakeholders.
This program builds knowledge and skills of stakeholders to deliver leading practice education and water projects through activities including partnerships, training, resources and network development.
Key projects include:
- grant funding and resources for council water and education projects
- a leadership program and targeted training and events for water managers and educators
- a Water Education Resource Hub which has been developed to improve access to information and resources
- a cross-sectoral capacity building group to coordinate and deliver professional development activities
- coordination and support for research
- partnerships to deliver innovative water education projects.
These projects seek to involve a broad cross section of water managers and educators from State and local government, community organisations and businesses across the Sydney metropolitan area.
Contact us if you'd like more information.